Monday, September 24, 2012

Still doing stuff...writing

So yeah i'm still doing stuff with my writing. I have like no focus most of the time.

Update wise, i made a "document" for the therapy series i wanna write. should be fun since i wanna set it up like case notes, and have the dialog/scenes be transcribed recordings of sessions. I.E. it's just gonna be talking without anything resembling descriptions of what going on.

On the Gates Crossing front I hit another road block in the first chapter although it's set up a bit better this time so i should be able to write myself out of it.
i'm thinking i should go in and writ the prologue and 1st chapter cutscene, before i start moving foreward though. also i need to fleshout my plot a bit. It's pretty muc a straight shot from the start to te end and i think it's a bit more stuff to make it interesting. More of the sense of really telling the story and not just streamlining it so it makes sense to someone who knows whats going on, i.e. me, lol, which is where it's at now.

Planning on going in and jotting down ideas for the Omoria series, before they dissapear completely from my head.

Mirror Mirror series is on hiatus because i'm a hot mess and i have to much stuff in my head right now. @_@

I'm gonna try to add to the "companion" books when i umm feel like it? but hopefully a bit more often then i'm doing now. They're for my reference first and foremost so i'm not in a big rush about getting them finished since that's kind of an impossible goal. Plus editing them all the time would be time consuming.

Thats about it for now. kk. smooches!!

No comments:

Post a Comment