Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's alive!!! O_O

So yeah MoP is out today, or well 9hours ago. I couldn't afford to buy it yet so i don't have it. The good news is that pandas are playable even if you don't have the expansion so i made my Shammy panda. yey me.
...
Although since i want to do the starting area with my mom i have to wait till she wakes up and gets online..hopefully before i go back to sleep.

In related news i've decided to go with the following proffesions on my shamy:
1) Cooking- Cause pandas get a bonus, yesss sir!
2) Alchemy- take the buffs from cooking and add them to the buffs from alchemy and i'll be buff-tastic.
3) Inscription- So i can buff every one else!! yey. also staffs are a good thing for healers so i'll be able to do that

You'll also notice that bothe primary profs use herbalism. My paly is a herb/miner so i can just go round up all my herbs and send them to my shammy every couple of levels.

As far as my monk goes, my expectation when i get MoP is that i'll take enchanting and tailoring on it. the reason for this is that i have insane bananas enchanting stuff but getting high end ones is a pain because i don't like playing end game stuff on my priest who has enchanting. Also tailoring will benefit said priest since getting gear is such a compettiotion on the AH, and since i'm going healing i should be able to level pretty quickly and surpass my other to tailors (my dk 68, and my warlock 35)

Sounds like a plan.

Updated alliance levels are as follows:

Priest- 85
Druid- 85
Paladin- 80
Death Knight- 68
Warrior- 54
Mage- 50
Warlock- 35
Rogue- 26
Hunter- 14
Shaman- 1
*Priest- 1 <- but only cause its a place holder for my eventual monk charachter. I like me my names. lol

that's what i got so far smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment