Monday, September 24, 2012

New Cover Videos: All Amy ALWAYS!!!

So i gave up cigarettes for a few days and it made me...wierd..and so i decided i'd sing a bit, cause that's how my brain works.
And my vocals were all out of control cause my mind was all over the place.

But then i started smoking again and decided to redo "Addicted" by Amy Winehouse which i've been planning to redo for about a year as a vocal comparrison to the first time i uploaded one. So i did that lol.

Then while i was at it I did a cover of "Cupid" by Amy Winehouse, the original is by sam cooke whom i luv ^_^.

I also did a cover of "All my Loving" by the beetles, but with the Amy Winehouse backing arrangement..which i decided not to post but i'm telling you about anyways so you'll know what you've been spared. lol

Over all i think "Cupid" was the better of the vocals over all. Although my vocals were pretty high throughout.

...
Oh and here's a link to the first time i did "addicted" back in 2009. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment