Wednesday, February 13, 2013

UPCOMING POSTS: Hey, all. ^_^

So, I haven't been posting things in a minute, but i have been working on stuff. (^_^)
I've got partial outlines completed for "City of Mirrors" and "A Heart of Stone", yey me!

I wanted to start showcasing my writing a bit, but I'm hell'a lazy, and i'd like to present a completed work..andchargepeople...no freebies!!! lol, but seriously all of the books i've started work on are parts of at minimum 4 book series. That's a lot of work to put in for someone like me who can barely get out of bed in the morning, plus any excuse i can find myself for not doing anything is what makes my world go round, so i think about things like eventual sales to give me a reason not to do things. sadface (>_<)

SOOOOO, what i'm gonna do is start a new blog series, tentitively tittled, "Ask TheLostSigns" where i answer the questions of fictious characters and give them my own brand of real life advise. It's gonna be a hot mess.

I'll also be posting another "Writing Supernaturals" in the next few days. I hope it's a good one since i'll be writing about a subject that makes me akward in real life. See random euphimisms in the post.

While i'm trying to do these on a weekly basis I'm gonna figure out a series of "free fiction" i can write for my blog. Hope fully it'll be something i can turn into a series of ongoing oneshot fic-bits that won't neccesarily be about characters you'd like to see in a full book. I.e. you'll be satisfied with a bit of story that has a biggining, middle, and end.

Wish me luck! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment