Thursday, February 21, 2013

Blog-gy stuff! (^_^)

KK, so here's the plan:

Free Fiction Tuesdays
Ask TheLostSigns Thursdays Fridays

Writing Supernaturals Saturdays Sundays

This is the Official plan! Yey!!! (^_^)

I don't have i title yet for the Free Fiction Tuesdays book, maybe i'll leave that to you guys?
I totally did the first installment for next week!!!
I did make maps and writing names and descriptions and i think i know what's going on. lol
Still gotta figure out what everyone looks like. Figured out what everyone looks like!!

I asked my brother to take over this weeks advice for "Ask TheLostSigns" but i don't know if he'll actually do it although he did say he was flabergasted by the letters i wrote to give advice to.

Still in the middle of the "Writing Supernaturals" for this week. So many pictures...gah.

No comments:

Post a Comment