Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Free Fiction Tuesdays: Hmmm, writing is hard.

For those of you who don't know I'm gonna start doing a free fiction Tuesdays. I wanted to start today, but.... I realized I'd done absolutely now world building on Omoria and had to figure out where everything, or at least where everything that related to the characters in this blog series, were located. So know I've got that done and i've already got the first seen started in my head i just need a bit more information on the characters appearances and names, then i'll see about getting started. I kept saying i wanted to write something EPIC** and now i get the chance.

By EPIC I don't mean long i mean high fantasy and not just urban paranormal. Also not exactly a romance more adventure with a side of booty. lol No smex scenes in this series, i'll leave that for the side stories.
I'm really excited since i'm going with a "Everything is not what it seems" and "Throw the rules out the window" approach.
wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment