Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Writings.

I've currently got a few projects going at the moment.

I've got my Gate's Crossing Series.
It's gonna be 6 books.
4 books and then 2 different endings.
The second book would be considered M/M and there's a bit of bisexuality with the main character.

I've got a series about a supernatural matchmaker.
The first book is tentatively titled "Matchmaker Matchmaker".

Also I've started jotting down ideas for a fantasy series set in the world of Omoria.

In addition to these fiction stories I'm also writing companion books to use as notes.
These include:

The Classification of Magic
This work plays a large part in most of my works as it outlines what magic is feesible as well as the classification of magical threats.

The Supernatural Bestiary
This work is also important to nearly all of my works so far as it details the history of supernatural creatures including humans with supernatural powers/abilities.

The Bestiary Tales
this is where i'll be writing fairy tales and myths about the creatures in The Supernatural Beastiary.

I'll be keeping ya'll updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment