Sunday, July 8, 2012

Brandy Norwood

 Brand Norwood aka Brandy is an amazing Lyric Coluratura Contralto vocalist.

Here's her website:  http://www.4everbrandy.com/

I love Brandy. I literally bought her "Never Say Never" album twice. It's amazing and classic.
Brandy starred in the telvision show Moesha back in the 90's for those of you who don't know. lol

Right now i'm listening to her first 4 albums

Brandy
 I'm obsessed with the "Dedicate" tracks (there are 3 of them) on this album. Over all its amazing. "Always On My Mind" and  "Give Me You" are stunning.

Never Say Never

Every song on this album is a keeper, although i never much cared for the "In the car" intro, it was distracting.


 Full Moon
 This album has a bunch of songs i love. They include "I Thought", "Like This", "Apart", "Can We", "Nothing", and "Love Wouldn't Count Me Out". Highly underrated album.


 Aphrodisiac



Besides the obvious hits with the singles for this album. I have to say "Come As You Are" is an awesome anthem for empowerment. ^_^


I'm just in awe of her talent which has matured over the years instead of deteriorating like a lot of other artists. I could spend all day talking about how amazing Brandy is, but you can just go listen to her albums yourself. lol
I leave you with this amazing clip of her at the Apollo, way back in the day. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment