Friday, July 6, 2012

I keep on getting distracted...lol

Yep, distraction keeps getting me.

Instead of working on my Gate's Crossing series, which i have pretty much outlined to the point that the whole thing plays like a movie in my head, I keep thinking up new ideas for the series set in  Omoria. I don't even have a set plan for the first one in that series, but i've come up with a new idea for a later book in that series.

It's gonna be a love story and one of the main characters is gonna just show up for testing at The Universal Academy of Magical Arts (TUAMA), although i'm not set on the name...I guess i wanted to do something like a University, cause i think a university is made up of colleges? I'm gonna have to research that.

......

On that note maybe I'll split the Omoria books into multiple series, one'll be the Life, Love, and Learning series set at TUAMA, and the other will just be general Omoria stuff called Omoria.

Yey me, figuring out stuff like this really works for me. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment