Sunday, July 1, 2012

What I Wanna Talk About...

Hiyo! (^_^)

So I'm trying my hand at a bunch of things and i'd like to cover them all in this blog since my Facebook is kinda a bit overwhelmed with "Life Vomit".
Anyways, the things I'm gonna be posting about currently are:

My Music- I'll be posting links and a few words about my original music. I'll also be informing of you of covers that I may be posting online.
You can find my work at:
myspace.com/thelostsigns

youtube.com/tlpomnimedia

Music Reviews- I'll be posting reviews of Artists, Albums, and Songs I enjoy or find interesting.

My Writing- I'll be keeping you uptodate about my writing. I wanna post things about characters and stories, as well as information on the universes, worlds, creatures, and societies i create or will be working with in my stories.


Book Reviews- I'll be posting book reviews of the books and stories i read, cause i read a LOT. lol

My Portfolio- I'll be posting pictures of myself taken in a modeling capacity.

Photography- I'll be posting random pictures I take that I think are good.

My World Of Warcraft- I'll try and post things about my experinces with the MMO World Of Warcraft. Things I enjoy or have done, and things I think suck.

Misc Works- I will randomly be throwing in stuff i do creatively that don't fall into the above catagories.

Random Randomness- I'll also be posting about things and topics i think are interesting. People, places, things, education, language, etc. It doesn't matter what but if i enjoy it i'll share it with you.

and maybe:

Smex- Lots and lots of dirty wonderful SMEX, but not really. If I'm thinking about it I'll share it. I'm not gonna force myself. lol no self-rape here, thank you.

Hope ya'll are looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment