Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Oops, it's been awile!

KK,
So I moved to the Big Island, and have been settling in.
My goal is to finish a book by November 1st, so i'll be able to start a book for NaNoWriMo 2014.

I've been lazy tho and i haven't written even one word yet, although i have been doing some research for additional drama and action.

I'll be trying to finish City Of Mirrors before November and here are some changes I've decided to make:

Added an Alice in Wonderland action plot line.
Ran into a problem with the Fey and how long they can stay on Earth and why...sigh that ones gonna give me writers block, i just know it.

Guess that's about it.

Gonna try to do a Blog Journal thingy on my writing progress. It'll try to be someplace where i update ya'll on my word count and my process and tribulations of trying to get this book done.

Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment