Wednesday, September 17, 2014

CIty of Mirrors: Writing Journal #1

Hey,
Here's the first entry of my new writing journal for City of Mirrors.
Now I've already made some progress on writing the story and it been sitting at a word count of around 2466.
As far as notes go i've got some written down on paper, but the ones i've got in word processing run around 1480.
Today i added around 264 words in notes. So i'm up around 1750, yes i'm gratuitously inflting my word count. yey me.

Also yey me i didn't realize that i'd written the intro seen to the "vampires" which i was having trouble (writers block).

I've been keeping you updated about my issues with feeling my story's to character interaction driven and not enough action or dramas.

SOOO, i've decided to switch my backstory around a bit, in order to add more drama to the present of the story.
What does this mean for ya'll possible future readers. it means that there's gonna be a heavy Alice in Wonderland theme running through the book, which will carry over a bit into the book featuring Aideen and Miyuki's story. sigh. Hopefully this'll be the only major adjustment that i'll have to fit in.
I;m just happy that i hadn't written anything yet that adding this woulda required a major rewrite.

That's it for today. later i'm gonna reread what i've got since i've obviously forgotten most of the written story.

Anways, smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment