Friday, March 8, 2013

Ask TheLostSigns #4

This week we've got a bet to settle. A FASHION BET!!! Let go to it! Rating system is 1-10, where 10 is the best and 1 means you're not neked.

Hey TheLostSigns,
Me and my pals... well, my arch nemesis, my ex-girlfriend, and some girl without a soul have decided to form a revolution. I thought we could use some new duds so i had these made. I think they're awesome so I bet those guys over at *name withheld for legal reasons* that our costumes were way better then theirs. What do you think?
Sorry Couldn't Originally Talk Trash 

 Well, SCOTT the picture you sent me has 6 people in it so it's hard to figure out who the 4 you mentioned are, thankfully you sent me a couple extras so I'm gonna give you my honest opinion.

So this is your new outfit? Dahhhling, you look like the movie Tron threw up on you. Seriously, you're a penis. An angry fucked up looking penis, possibly with some sort of developmental disorder. It's not supposed to be shaped like an "X". You need to call your people and get a refund. 
Rating: 3 outta 10, because at least you kinda tried.



This must be the Arch Nemesis. I like how he's going for the anonymous Lawrence of Arabia look. Although the white must get hell's dirty... I'm gonna say this is a win!
Rating: 8 outta 10, cause the gloves darling, the gloves. Just say no.


 Now we come to the ladies, the other is kinda young looking so i'm gonna say this smirky looking lady is your ex-girlfriend. I get what she was going for, but honey, too much cleavage. That thing is cut down to your belly button. You need to raise that a good 6 inches, and the we can talk. Also loose the gloves. Do you have man hands or something you gotta cover them up? You're not going to a show, so loose the Opera gloves. Maybe try some fingerless wrist length gloves next time kay?
Rating: 5 outta 10, cause it's just very sloppy, luv. Do better!


Now this girl may not have a soul, but she knows how to work that shit. This is what I'm talking about. She's basically wearing some cheap ass short-shorts, but she got them boots and them gloves and them arm bands and that KILLER JACKET. It's got no sleeve on one side, and the other has freakin' spikes!!! You shoulda gone to her for some fashion advice.
 Rating: 10 outta 10. Gurl you KIL'T it.

Let's add em up that give you 26 outta 40.


TheLostSigns,
We got roped into this bet so we're going balls out, holla! We gonna keep it fair though, and only send over 4 of our guys. Check us out!
Just Like Amigos



Okay, JLA. Throw em at me!

 Kay, so I'm liking the blue and red and yellow., but what's up with the belt? Your pants are like skin tight. That's a little to much accessorizing. I like the little details on the hands, but loose the cape it's so "I'm a fancy superhero".
Rating: 7 outta 10, cause i don't hate it, but it's a bit too much. lol

 Oh, looks like we've got a furry. Senior Murcielago, again with the cape? Just no. I do like the gloves, tho. Also the cowl thing...it's just so theme park of the damned, you know, Do better next time.
Rating: 4 outta 10, seriously you look cheap. And not like hooker cheap, but like i made my own Halloween costume cheap. DISCOUNT!!!



Hmm, gold and green with sequins and a Mandarin collar. Love it. The belt breaks things up and the gloves are a nice touch, although i'd think you'd knock things over, as loose as they seem to be around your forearms. Very nice indeed.
Rating 9 outta 10, cause perfect-o, but fix the gloves please.


Ladies last, hmmm? well I'm liking the silver cuffs, that works pretty well. The silver is washing you out quite a bit tho. Also your, what appear to be, granny pants have stars on them...that's kinda wierd since i'm getting an overall American Flag vibe off of you. I can understand patriotic, but did you only have the material from ONE flag, cause that's a lotta skin. Must get cold fighting crime or whatever it is you do...?
Rating: 3 outta 10, cause I'm just not seeing it. You look a hot mess, gurl.

That's 23 outta 40 for you JLA.

To tally our votes: we've got SCOTT and his group with 26 and JLA with 23. Sorry JLA you're gonna have to wow me a bit more, instead of looking so half price. 

That's all for this week!
SMOOCHES!

1 comment:

  1. Liking the fashion alert. Your advice was right on the mark, cause Wonder Woman, ah, really. She needs to have a make-over...
    Look forward to the next time from a fan.

    ReplyDelete