Thursday, November 1, 2012

NaNoWriMo book. New beginnings.

So i got down my basic premise. I've come up with a tittle and this has led to 2 more books making this a series.

So the series's working tittle is "The Heart series", it sucks but...
anywasy, the first book is gonna be called "Heart of Stone" while the other 2 tittle are "Heart of Glass" and "Heart of Ice", might do another book making 4 tittle called "Heart of Gold" but...it doesn't really match up with the idea's i'm using unless i go to indian mythology...

Kay Kay so my goal for tommorrow is to start on my list of 8 questions and tasks i need to accoplish to get started.
Also i should work a bit more on the blurb and figuring out if my characters have last names and what they look like.
wish me luck. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment