Saturday, November 3, 2012

Gah..3055 words so far.

So i'm at 3055 words and i'm still in the prologue, which is apparently the word for the part at the begining of the story which i didn't realize. I thought it was prelogue and prologue but it's actually prologue and epilogue. >_<

Anywasy i still haven't finished everything on my list, but I got done with 2 parts of the 6 parts for the prologue. I wrote about Perseus, and then i wrote about Euryale and now I'm gonna write about Stheno, before i come around to medusa, then medusa and perseus, and the the final paragraph part.

Then it's off and running for the main story.

I'm letting my mom read as i finish each part, and she was like "This is wonderful, it's way to good a prologue for PWOP" and i was like i agree. lol so i might put all the prologues together in their own book after i get done with the series. ^_^ They're definitly gonna be put together in the beastiery i'm working on.

kk smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment