Monday, October 15, 2012

WoW is going DOWN!! MUAHAHAHA!!

So here's where i'm at on WoW.

Preist- 85 - Doing some of the intro quests to panderia and focusing on my Jewelcrafting and dis-enchanting stuff.

Druid- 85 - Playing with my mom, we went to panderia but were trying to focus a bit on her Alchemy.

Paladin- 85 - woot woot! I hit 85 and went of to panderia. ^_^ Slightly behind my priest in questing, and slightly ahead of my druid, but i'm haveing a great time using gathering materias with mining and herbalism. Sooo awesome. SQUEEEE!!

DK- 69 - Still working on getting my tailoring up to 425. I still need like 650 frostweave cloths. Our guild bank has like 1000+ Emberweave it's almost taking up a whole page..>_<

Warrior- 54 - On hiatus a smidge, cause i started working on my paly instead.

Mage- 50 - On hiatus, cause it was irritating me...

Warlock- 35 - On hiatus, cause i don't wanna. lol

Rogue- 26 - Energy literally makes me wanna kill my own character.

Hunter- 14 - I got a dragonhawk a while back, took me 2 hours to get to eversong woods from darnassus. Never again.

Shaman- 12 - Holding pattern while me and my mom figure out who's gonna be paired with her.

Monk- 12 - Holding pattern till we dicide who'll pair with her, and if i like playing a monk.

No comments:

Post a Comment