Monday, October 22, 2012

So WOW, then?

So I'm still playing WoW new expansions, i think specificly onee where new alts are involved like Cataclysm and MoP, always cause me scheduling problems since i don't neccessarily want to level my main right off the bat.
So i've been working on getting my monk and shaman up, and let me tell you low level duengeouns are bullshit right now. People think that they can just roll need on everything and the other half don't even care! But those item are going for 100's of gold on the AH. Just cause it's not important to the people gold hording doesn't mean that the rest of us can afford to lose out on every item. Dicks...

SO yeah leveling Shammy and monk they're at lvl 18 right now, both healing specs. I'm thinking my mom should go healing spec on her monk instead of dps..at least until 30. we'll try it and see how it works...

No comments:

Post a Comment