Thursday, August 22, 2013

Gearing up for NaNoWriMo 2013...

Yep i'm back on meds after around a 3 year hiatus. So even though I haven't actually finished any of the projects i started over the last few years I'm intent on participating in this years NaNoWriMo.

This'll be my second year. Last years Heart of Stone was waylaid by problems, the biddest of which was unexpected scenes i was unprepared for research wise.

So this year I'm going to plan better by making up plot notes and outlines as extensivly as possible, which is allowable under the rules as long as i don't use previously written prose.

I'm floating around ideas for my premise at the moment. I'd like to start my "Curses" story, but i'm interested in doing a bit of diety focused interactions, as well as working with a female MC.

I'll try to keep updates coming. Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment