Wednesday, May 1, 2013

2 Weeks into my Vacation.

Things are quite stressful for me at the moment. I've had to deal with somethings regarding my finances that i wasn't expecting, and the possibility of a move is looming larger as the days pass.

My concern is that the pressure isn't mixing well with the small bubble of reality i've carved out for myself and it's causing a lack of insperation in everything from my writing to my cooking.

I hope that things will get better as i adjust my attention towards fixing what i feel to be trying in my life at the moment.

Also my Birthday is the 14th of May. I'm a Taurus, also known as Ruts-R-Us. lol
Maybe I'll do a post on that soon.

I'd like to give a shout out to the Taureans who've been a part of my life. Happy Birthday all, without you I wouldn't be who I am today. We each play a role in others lives much like a butterfly in Africa. ^_^

Smooches!

No comments:

Post a Comment